Ways to Give to The Arc of Orange County
Ways to help The Arc of Orange County support children and adults with developmental disabilities throughout Orange County
Invest in the future of the people supported by The Arc of Orange County
- Sponsor the Dream Catchers Benefit in April, Golf Classic in June, Bartending Event in November, Donate or purchase Silent Auction/raffle items, and/or Purchase Event Tickets
- Join The Arc of Orange County as a Member
- Give to our Annual Appeal
- Memorialize or honor someone or a special occasion by giving to The Arc of Orange
- Send a card designed by an artist supported by The Arc of Orange
- Become an Annual Philanthropic Partner
- Donate to The Arc of Orange Endowment Fund
- Consider leaving The Arc of Orange a bequest in your will
- Start your own Endowment Fund with the annual interest going to The Arc of Orange
- Donate appreciated long-term stock
- Name The Arc of Orange as a beneficiary of a Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust, Charitable Remainder Unitrust, a Life Insurance policy, or an IRA
- Gift an interest of a residence or other real estate
- Give to our campaign to construct a home for seven elderly people with developmental disabilities at a parcel we own on Fifth Avenue in the Town of Newburgh. Naming opportunities available!
- Give to our campaign to renovate a building in the City of Newburgh to become a school for 120 preschoolers ages 3-5 and 20 school-aged children with developmental disabilities
- Donate in-kind services or items with a minimum value of $200
Encourage others to invest in the people supported by The Arc of Orange County
- Host a fundraising/friendraising event at your home or another venue
- Themes for the event can include membership recruitment, planned giving, general The Arc of Orange info, Newburgh Preschool Renovation, Fifth Avenue Newburgh house construction, any developmental disability related topic. We have many interesting volunteer speakers.
- Be an active member of the Dream Catchers Committee
- Become an active member of the Golf Classic Committee
- Become an Active member of the Guest Bartending Event Committee
- Arrange for The Arc to speak at a Service Club meeting (Rotary, Kiwanis, etc.)
- Organize a volunteer project day at one of our sites
Please call Regina Donnelly at (845) 561-0670 x1137 or email Regina.Donnelly@thearcoforange.org to invest in the work of The Arc of Orange through one of these ways or if you have your own idea you would like to try.
Together we will be successful!